Welcome to the SGIM Conference Library
Access to the SGIM Conference libraries are for meeting registrants only.
SGIM19 Conference Library
The theme of the 2019 meeting is Courage to Lead: Equity, Engagement, and Advocacy in Turbulent Times. Health equity, patient engagement, and advocacy for general medicine are becoming increasingly important in the current healthcare and political landscape as we continue to aim to improve health outcomes for all. Engaging patients and communities and supporting policies that improve access to care and social determinants of health are keystones in achieving equitable health outcomes.
SGIM18 Conference Library
The 2018 SGIM Annual Meeting will encompass the breadth of General Internal Medicine, including health services research, medical education, advocacy, and exemplary clinical care. The theme of the 2018 meeting is Health IT: Empowering General Internists to Lead Digital Innovation. Health IT has become integral to every aspect of health care.
SGIM17 Conference Library
The theme for the 2017 SGIM Annual Meeting is Resilience & Grit: Pursuing Organizational Change and Preventing Burnout in GIM. This meeting will engage us in sharing how we can take action as individuals, as leaders, and as advocates to improve the work we do and the environment we do it in. This meeting is jointly sponsored by the University of Alabama School of Medicine, Division of Continuing Medical Education.
- Login with the email address you used to register for the 2019 SGIM Annual Meeting.
Note: if you have accessed the SGIM18 Conference Library, use your existing SGIM17 email address and password. Do not use the password below.
- Enter your temporary password: SGIM19 (ONLY if you have never logged into this site before)
- You will be prompted to enter a new password. This password must be at least 5 characters, contain no special characters and something that's easy for you to remember.
- From the Homepage, click on the SGIM19 Conference Library title or icon to see a list of the sessions and presentations. Select a session, then presentation and enjoy the video!
- SGIM18 users - please use your current email address and password to view that content.